Incorporated in 1985, our key personnel and management team have been in the mechanical trades since the early 1960’s. Through our practical experience, we offer the unique ability to work in non-conventional circumstances.
Our fields of specialties include code and non-code process and power piping systems for the petroleum, pulp and paper, pharmaceutical, petrochemical and power generating industries. We commonly retrofit petroleum storage tanks to the latest environmental standards and to the American Petroleum Institute Std. 653. These projects include tank bottom replacement and “double bottom” installations. We also feature marine unloading facilities with piping distribution systems, the fabrication and installation of truck loading structures and piping systems, additive pump and injection components through vapor recovery and blending systems. We are a full-service contractor to the petroleum industry.
We are also experienced in the layout and installation of fire prevention systems, including automatic deluge systems at loading facilities and fixed storage tanks.
In addition, we offer the following credentials:
- ASME, API & D.O.T. certified welders
- Fully equipped mobile welding fleet
- Authorization stamps “S” – “R” – “U’
- CADD Auto Release 14 capabilities
- Knowledge of all Code Requirements
We offer the right equipment to complete each job
correctly and efficiently including:
- Boom truck capacity up to 37 ton
- 10,000lb capacity extended lift forklift
- Portable welding machines
- Track Burner – straight and for tanks
- TD Williams Hot Tap Machine – up to 12 inches
- CNC table plasma cutter
- CNC pipe plasma revolver